BRING IN 2019 THE RIGHT WAY; WITH A MASQUERADE BALL AT HUDSON STATION.
FOR SINGLES AND NON SINGLES OF ALL ORIENTATIONS.
CELEBRATE NEW YEAR’S EVE IN NEW YORK CITY.
- Bring your own mask or purchase one at the door for $5.00.
- 9PM – 2AM
- Appetizers served with champagne toast at 12:00 AM
- Bagel spread after 12:00 AM
Inquire about VIP tickets with Open Bar and Reserved Table with Bottle Service at Amber@SingleAndTheCity.com
- Coat Check
- Live DJ
- Just a short 10 block walk from Times Square!
- Check out the local shops listed below to get your mask!
Times Square Ball Drop Fun Facts:
- More than 300,000 visitors come to Times Square each day.
- Spectators in excess of 500,000 descended upon Times Square in 1998 to watch the ball drop.
- Despite the cooler temperatures anticipated, more than 1M people are expected to witness the historic event this year!