This event is open to everyone 21 and over. Servicemen and women in uniform (active & retired) drink free 7-8pm.
FLEET WEEK PARTY
Made famous by Carrie Bradshaw, each year, thousands of single sailors descend upon New York City for a weekend of freedom, booze and patriotic shenanigans. Here is your opportunity to cross hooking up with a fleet week sailor off of your "to-do" list. At the minimum at least come out and share a drink or two with one of our admirable servicemen and women.
The benefits of a sailor fling? They tend to be young, super fit, neat, well-mannered and most importantly...shipping out in a few days. Your "Mr./Ms. Right Now" knight in "Tide-white" shining armor.
This event is open to everyone 21 and over
What to expect:
- This fun, Midtown mixer goes from 7pm till midnight or till they kick us out (arrive at your leisure)
- Service men & women in uniform drink free from 7 to 8pm
- Complimentary appetizers while they last starting at 7pm
- DJ spinning Hip-Hop, R&B, EDM and Top 40
- Icebreaker with the chance to win prizes
- Music and dancing
- If you're lucky....